Brexit and the National Interest: Panel Debate
On 11 May, 7.45-9.45pm, Berkshire for Europe and Open Britain Berkshire are holding a public panel debate in Maidenhead at St Piran’s Centre, Gringer Hill, SL6 7LZ.
The panel will comprise of:
- The Rt Hon Dominic Grieve QC MP,
- Catherine Bearder MEP,
- Mike Galsworthy, Scientists for EU, and
- Elena Remigi, In Limbo Project.
Britain has only a few short months to finalise a withdrawal agreement with the European Union.
In October this year, the clock will stop for the negotiators. Parliamentary deadlines on both sides of the channel will call time on the Brexit talks. This evening will give you an opportunity to discuss the important political choices facing our country:
- What is the best way to ensure an outcome in the national interest?
- What do we do if there is no deal? Should we exit Brexit and how can we do it?
- If we want to give the government a new instruction, what should it be?
It is a free event but you need to pre-register via this link: https://
Do come along and join in the debate!